I want to thank Jean Henry Mead for the kreativ Blogger Award. I have been practicing the art of procrastination and am getting good at it. There are some rules attached to this though.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
I have selected:
1. Marvin Wilson for his old silly blog.
2. Joyce Anthony’s Books and Authors.
3. Jan Verhoef for a great blog.
4. Katrina Wampler’s Kat Logic.
5. Holly Jahangiri, It’s all a matter of perspective.
6. Joyce Scarbrough Blue Attitude.
7. Morgan Mandel’s Double M Take on Books.
These are some really great blogs to follow. All are writers of quality work. Now as for me, the seven sins of me are:
1. I am back to making beaded jewelry
2. I am the grandfather of the most beautiful young lady that has ever existed. (ok, so I’m a bit proud)
3. Plans are made to remarry the mother of our kids.
4. I hate sports, and chevy malibu’s (No I did not capitalize and that was intentional)
5. I retired from existing in a corporate world and bringing home a paycheck to retirement pay and living.
6. Because of number 5, I babysit every chance I get.
7. We lost our favorite kitty Rascal this summer.
That’s all there is to it. Now let’s get out there and nominate seven other fantastic bloggers!